Ford F-350 Interior Review
For years, Ford trucks, like the F-350, have been known for their incredible power and performance. While that’s still something that drivers in Geneva, Canandaigua, and Rochester, New York, enjoy, they also love the space, the comfort, and the technology that the interior provides.
In this Ford F-350 interior review by Friendly Ford, we’ll cover the most important aspects of the vehicle’s interior.
- Each F-350 trim comes with the unique SYNC® technology.
- An available 12-inch center stack infotainment screen shows a clearer picture of anything you need it to and supports wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration.
- The seating options include cloth, vinyl, and leather.
- The available fold-down table can be used as a makeshift workspace.
- The Ford F-350 provides 43.9 inches of maximum legroom.
Ford F-350 Interior Comfort & Convenience
There are so many different ways you can stay comfortable inside the Ford F-350, starting with the seating material. Depending on the trim level you choose, the seats will be outfitted with cloth, vinyl or leather. These seats can also be heated or ventilated to provide comfort during the chilly winter months or the warm summer months.
You’ll also find that the seats in the F-350 are diverse. They create extra cargo and storage space, with the front 40/20/40 split bench seat and 60/40 flip-up/fold-down rear bench seat.
Other comfort and convenience features you’ll love as part of the F-350 include:
- Remote Start System
- Self-dimming rearview mirror
- Multiple USB ports
- Available Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
Ford F-350 Infotainment Features
Taking to the road? Out on the job? Whatever the case may be, music enhances any situation—and the F-350 is here to lend a hand. An available 12-inch infotainment screen that supports wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration will allow you to seamlessly connect your phone to the screen to access all your songs.
For the best in audio quality, the available 10-speaker system, including a subwoofer from Bang & Olufsen®, will make it feel like you’re in the front row at a concert. As you’ll need to connect your phone, you may be concerned with data usage. However, the F-350 has an available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot that can connect multiple devices at once.
What’s truly unique about the F-350, though, is its available SYNC® 4 technology. With this feature, you’ll get over-the-air software updates in real time and be able to do things, like:
- Access how-to and owner’s manuals right from the infotainment screen
- Display necessary information, like maps
- Enjoy more comprehensive search results and functionality through the cloud-based connectivity
Ford F-350 Interior Dimensions
Regardless of the type of cab you choose, the F-350 is plenty spacious. The bulleted list below covers the maximum headroom, legroom, shoulder room, and hip room you’ll enjoy in the F-350:
- Front/rear headroom: 40.8 inches/40.4 inches
- Front/rear legroom: 43.9 inches/43.6 inches
- Front/rear shoulder room: 66.7 inches/65.9 inches
- Front/rear hip room: 62.5 inches/64.7 inches
Depending on the cab style, you’ll have 11.6 cubic feet, 31.6 cubic feet, or 52.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the first row.
Test Drive the Ford F-350 Today
There is no better truck for any purpose than the Ford F-350. With a spacious, comfortable, and technologically advanced interior, you’ll feel like you can take on not just the streets of Geneva, Canandaigua, and Rochester, NY, but the world.
Contact Friendly Ford today to test drive the F-350.