Ford F-350 Towing Capacity
The allure of a pickup truck, for many drivers, stems from being able to take a lot of extra weight with you. With the Ford F-350, you’ll have access to tons of towing capability, the best of which is being able to take well over 10,000 pounds with you in any trim level.
- The Ford F-350, when fully equipped, has a maximum conventional towing capacity of 21,200 pounds.
- The Ford F-350 has a maximum gooseneck towing capacity of 35,750 pounds.
- The Ford F-350 has a maximum payload capacity of 7,850 pounds.
- The Ford F-350 has three available engines and a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Each vehicle has trailering and towing technology, such as Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ and much more.
Towing With the Ford F-350
Have you ever worried that your truck may not be able to support whatever it is you’re taking with you? Whether it’s a camper, a trailer, a large boat, or something completely different, the Ford F-350 was built to handle anything. So, your worries will be washed away in an instant.
When it’s fully equipped with the 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel V8 engine, the F-350 has a maximum conventional towing capacity of 21,200 pounds. Equipped with this engine, you can also get a maximum gooseneck towing capacity of 35,750 pounds.
Ford F-350 Engine Lineup
In order to carry extra weight, the Ford F-350 has enlisted the help of three unbelievably powerful, available engines.
You already know that the 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel V8 engine can take a beating. However, did you know that it can produce 475 horsepower and an unmatched 1,050 lb-ft of torque? Not only that, the other two engines you can have with this truck are undeniably impressive as well:
- 7.3L V8 engine: Produces 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque
- 6.2L V8 engine: Produces 385 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque
If you’ve hooked up a trailer in the past, you’ve likely done it without the help of technology. With the Ford F-350, you’ll have access to a vast world of towing technology that makes connecting whatever you’re towing easier than ever.
The F-350 features an intuitive camera system with Pro Trailer Backup Assist™, which helps you maintain control of your trailer once it’s set up.
Other towing technology you’ll want to make use of includes:
- Trailer Reverse Guidance: Gives you a wider view of the direction of your trailer with guidelines, which makes connecting to it easier.
- 180-degree/360-degree cameras: These cameras are placed throughout the truck for a clearer view of everything around you and behind you.
- Center high-mounted stop-lamp camera: Gives you a clear view of the truck bed.
Take Anything With You Thanks to the Ford F-350
When you need a truck that can help you bring even the heaviest of trailers or equipment with you, you’ll want to check out the Ford F-350—its towing capabilities are second to none. At Friendly Ford, the F-350 is in stock and waiting to help drivers in Geneva, Canandaigua, and Rochester, NY, with all their adventures.
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a test drive.